Tony de Marco documented the empty billboards in São Paulo, featured in Creative Review
Na frente da futura capa da Creative Review.
In front of Creative Review's next cover.
São Paulo With Logo - Underground Visual Pollution (The subway in São Paulo)
São Paulo No Logo 107 photos on Flickr by
- São Paulo: the city that said no to advertising, An anti-advertising advertisement (Creative Review)
- Documentary sheds light on dark art of ads (SydneyMorningHerald)
- Streets Are Paved With Neon’s Glare, and City Calls a Halt (New York Times, 2006)
- Sao Paulo cleans up skyline, bans billboards (Miami Herald, 2007)
- Advertising Outdoors: Watch This Space! (Amazon)
- São Paulo's red-light area gets a makeover (time.com)
- Blog #9 - A City Without Advertising (visualargument.wordpress.com)
- Great American Billboards: 100 Years of History by the Side of the Road (Amazon)