Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to Build a Portrait with Dice (using Photoshop) | Attack Of Design

How to Build a Portrait with Dice (using Photoshop) | Attack Of Design: "download it for free here along with the patterns"

...very interesting post about building a portrait with dice while reading Hacker News. In it, Scott MacDonald explains how to code a script to generate a mosaic of dice from an image. Since I’m more of a designer than a coder, this got me wondering if I could achieve the same effect using only my trusted Photoshop…

UPDATE: for you lazy people out there, I’ve created a Photoshop action that automates the whole process with any photo! You can download it for free here along with the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...